Law Student Ambassador Program
The Beverly Hills Bar Association is currently accepting outstanding law students into our student ambassador program for Fall 2022.
We are firmly committed to supporting the next generation of lawyers – and forging a connection between our organization, established attorneys, and bright, future attorneys. Our program provides mentorship, networking, educational and resume-building opportunities, as well as a chance to build professional relationships that extend throughout the student’s professional career. Students and BHBA commit to a volunteer partnership of 12 months.
- Current law student in good academic standing (3.0 GPA or higher).
- Enrolled in a JD program at a law school in California.
- Engaged in their local law student community.
- Participation/membership in academic clubs and programs is encouraged, but not required.
- Commitment to BHBA’s values and mission.
- Match with an established attorney as a mentor.
- Attend BHBA events for free.
- Receive resume-building and career-growth opportunities.
- Contribute creative ideas about supporting the needs/interests of law students that BHBA will help implement.
- Receive certificate of program completion.
- Receive recognition on BHBA’s website, social media, emails, and communication materials.
- Participation in BHBA social media campaigns (as reasonably available).
- Write one blog per month related to law or legal studies (for the duration of the ambassadorship).
- Engage with law students on your campus as a BHBA ambassador.
- Share the benefits of joining BHBA with other students. (Note: membership is free for all law students and lawyers in their first three years of practice)
- Host BHBA events for law students, funded by BHBA.
Contact Program Supervisor, Bella Graham, at BGraham@BHBA.org for any questions.
Due to the volume of applications that we receive, we are unable to respond to each individual submission and cannot accept phone inquiries. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you.