As the legal profession continues to grow, how will your firm keep up?
Partnering with the Beverly Hills Bar Association is the answer.
Law Firm Membership will help you minimize firm expenses you already incur, maximize firm exposure in the legal community and give you an opportunity to shape the future of the legal profession.
Your annual investment includes:
Opportunities to Minimize Expenses You Already Incur
- Complimentary regular membership for each attorney
- Complimentary 25 hours of MCLE for each attorney
- Complimentary associate membership for all firm legal support staff
- Special pricing on placement fees from the BHBA Personnel Referral Service
- Special pricing on the Legal Secretarial Training Program
- Special membership pricing
- 10% off for firms of 10 to 25 attorneys
- 25% off for firms of 25 or more attorneys
Opportunities to Maximize Firm Recognition in the Community
- Connect with fellow managing partners through the Managing Partners Forum
- Firm recognition on the BHBA website and in Online Publications
- Firm recognition at the Annual Installation and Awards Dinner
Opportunities to Help You Shape the Future of the Legal Profession
- Directly impact public policy through the Legislative and Resolutions Committees
- Section and Committee leadership positions for firm attorneys
- Mentor younger attorneys by teaching at MCLE programs, seminars and events
For more information, please contact Genna Kluchnikov at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 601-2422