History & Mission
To serve our members, to lead our profession, and to advocate for justice in our community.
A world in which there is justice for everyone.
- To serve the needs of our members.
- To provide leadership on major issues affecting the profession and the community.
- To raise and maintain the professional and ethical standards of the bar.
- To educate the public about the legal system.
- To facilitate access to legal services.
- To support and improve the justice system.
- To build and maintain a strong financial infrastructure and organization in order to support Goals above.
The Beverly Hills Bar Association (BHBA) has a long and stellar history serving the public good and the law – including founding several groundbreaking programs. Read some of the highlights here, or download the expanded history (pdf) from the Association’s 80th Anniversary event in 2012.